Trinity Graduate School of Apologetics and Theology

If you liked the free online bible and theology courses on this website, then we are confident that you would consider our free online graduate programs in bible, theology, apologetics and counselling. Here is an introduction to our graduate wing known as Trinity Graduate School of Apologetics and Theology or as TGSAT in short:

Trinity Graduate School of Apologetics and Theology is the final result of a vision that several people had about the need for training in Bible and Theology. Though a large number of Bible Schools and Theological Seminaries are there,  the mean behind TGSAT realized that these traditional institutions cater only to less than ten per cent of students who need formal education. The remaining 90% are unable to get such theological training because they are already into full-time work as pastors, missionaries, etc. What is more, 90% of those who need such training live in the poorest among the poor countries, and there is no way for them to pay fees for such formal programs.

This is where TGSAT comes in. A number of us finally recognized that we urgently need an institution that would offer the following:

• A totally free Bible school
  • Absolutely no tuition fees
  • Totally online to reduce costs
  • Distance program so that there is no residency requirement

With the above in mind we created a totally free Bible school and theological seminary that is accessible to students from anywhere in the world. What is more, we decided to give all textbooks free by net-based downloads. This is how Trinity Graduate School of Apologetics came into existence the moment internet became available to general public. Over the years we have enrolled and sent free textbooks to more than 50,000 students worldwide — almost all of whom come from the poorest among the poor countries. At the same time, we have some very highly qualified students from developed countries who have come to TGSAT because of the very high quality of training that we make available.

If you are interested in this kind of training: no tuition fees, all textbooks free, best distance bible college, then come and visit TGSAT today itself.

Screenshot_4

189 comments for “Trinity Graduate School of Apologetics and Theology

1. August 21, 2014 at 9:38 am

It is our privilege at Trinity Graduate School of Apologetics and Trinity to serve our students worldwide. TGSAT is a unique frbee bible school and seminary.

2. Christopher Buapim
    August 24, 2014 at 12:00 pm

TGSAT not only transforms your knowledge base of the Word of God, but it overhauls and builds it in a sound and strong Conservative Christian standards without no compromise. Your spirituality would change for the better after going through a program in TGSAT. TGSAT is a God sent school positioned in time like this to help prepare you to affect and impact your generation and generatios yet unborn. Be part of this great School, epuiped with the choicest lecturers with immersed depths of knowledge of the Word of God and you would be very glad you did. Great thanks to TGSAT for making this possible, thanks a million times.

3. Tamoadou
    August 27, 2014 at 9:56 pm

I am grateful to TGSAT for this opportunity you gave me for the free course.I never think that i can get this opportunity.May God bless you aboundantly for your help.

4. Mildred Griffin
    August 28, 2014 at 1:55 am

1203 Gary Road Please send me information and are you saying everything is free?

5. Syabonga
    August 30, 2014 at 11:18 pm

Hi there, I would like to study Theology and increase my faith in the Lord by learning from the Holy Spirit everyday.

6. Syabonga
    August 30, 2014 at 11:18 pm

Thank you!

7. Sasa Z.
    September 1, 2014 at 5:01 pm

When I started my studies with Trinity School of Apologetics and Theology I did not know that this will end as such a great blessing for me. Here I have learned a lot about the Bible theology and the world, about apologetics and its approaches. But the thing I have learned the most through this experience is how God is faithful and is always by our side. He never leaves us and he finishes every good deed and work which he has started in our lives. God is keeping his promises even when we forget about them. In doing that, he uses people. That is the beauty of his providence! Despite all, he is never late and he gives us what we need in just the right time. This is my experience with Trinity School and that is why I am very grateful to my Creator as to the Trinity School staff for this exceptional opportunity!

8. September 4, 2014 at 12:17 pm

TGSAT, PREACHES THE HOLY GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST THROUGHOUT THE WORLD BY HELPING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US WHO WANTS TO STUDY, LEARN AND KNOWS ABOUT GOD, THROUGH THEIR EASY AND TO THE POINT LEARNING MATERIAL. Great thanks to TGSAT for making this possible, thanks a million times.

9. September 5, 2014 at 4:59 pm

Thanks for your comment about TGSAT.

10. September 5, 2014 at 5:12 pm

Visit TGSAT and send an application for free theology courses!

11. September 5, 2014 at 5:13 pm

Please send an application for free TGSAT courses!

12. September 5, 2014 at 5:14 pm

Yes everything is free! Students from developed countries have to pay a small one time registration.

13. John Ward
    September 15, 2014 at 5:56 pm

I just enrolled in this course and I am blown away by the quality and the amount of resources that are now available to me. I am working on my first module and I already feel a closeness to the Lord that I have never felt before. This is the best decision I have made in years.

14. Julius W.Walker
    September 18, 2014 at 6:50 am

I as a pastor, really like to use this medium to let you all know that my labour to find you is not in vain, because for more then four years friends hid your address from me, and because of finance I never had access to the net… but I thank God that from the day I got In contact, my approach to many things has change because of those downloaded materials, my radio program and my mental ability are all plus plus . May favor find you all, may your blessings be greater than your expectations. Be blessed for your eye opening materials and help to me who never thought of such free generation building material .

15. Robert Miller
    September 22, 2014 at 1:26 am

Thank you for the opportunity to advance my knowledge in apologetics and theology. My wife are moving to Indonesia next year, and with Gods blessing and the insight we are learning from TGSAT we hope to start a church. Sincerely Bob and Lee Miller

16. Collins Orembo
    October 13, 2014 at 6:46 pm

I’m so elated at the reliability of TGSAT. Thank you so much for the timely opportunity you’ve given me to study Apologetics. I recently forwarded my first set of assignments and already i got the grading, i’m really motivated to be committed until the completion of my course and tell you what! my world view is changing by day and i’m learning so much i never knew before. Thanks once again TGSAT

17. Valerie
    October 13, 2014 at 6:58 pm

Today I can sincerely say that the Creator of all Creation ” Jehovah ” is alive and living within the Hearts of all who work within the walls, pillars and corners of the Ministry of Trinity. It was an unbelievable blessing of Acceptance from TGSAT for me as a mother of [05 ] five children who is always struggling financially to make ends meet for my family and certainly never within a comfortable setting to pay for a much needed education in bettering the welfare of my community and people as I have often dreamed of for so many long years. Yet my yearning and desire never ceased only strongly increased day after day, week after week, month after month, and year after year as the zest of determination continually got stronger and stronger, as I searched harder and harder seeking a way in getting the education I so very well needed in accomplishing such a vital goal in being a blessing to all.
    I never expected such a beautiful ray of sunlight at the end of my tunnel of Continuing Education ” A glow of positiveness ” nevertheless within the month of march 2014 Jehovah opened another door of blessing for me within his own time and his own terms leading me directly to ” TGSAT ” who accept me as a student without question of leeriness allowing me to experience once more the joy and depth of Jehovah’s love and care , knowing that he Jehovah is Lord of Lords and King of Kings and He is still very much alive reigning forever and ever.
    Again thank you TGSAT for such a special unique gift and privilege in studying the word in the presences of the Creator of all Creation ….. ” Jehovah ”
    Where ever I am or may go I am spreading the news of TGSAT to all….
    May Jehovah’s blessing of richness be always upon the lives of all those individuals who has and do make TGSAT possible for those persons like myself and many more ….

My sincerest thanks ….. for Jehovah is ” LOVE ”

Valerie

18. Glenda
    October 21, 2014 at 6:11 am

I am interested in your program I currently have my Masters in Bible Theology but have not used it and need to refresh myself

19. clement Mbuyi
    October 29, 2014 at 9:07 pm

I confirm that trinity is offering free theological courses my self i am enjoying it because i am one of the student.

20. Saw Myar Reh Myar Doo
    November 25, 2014 at 9:01 am

I am a Bible translator as well as Bible consultant. As I am a translator, I hope that TGSAT will inspire me a lot and help me to understand more the word of God. Now I start reading Module one. It is interesting! I believe that it will be really useful and helpful for my work as well as my spiritual part. When I read it gives me a lot of new knowledge to understand or defend my conviction. I have learned a lot of other denominations that don’t believe totally in the Bible. And I also learn about new spiritual belief that I haven’t heard or learned before. I strongly believe that this program will give me a deeper spiritual knowledge for my ministry.
    In His service,
    Myar.

21. December 1, 2014 at 7:27 pm

I like join for the online theology course.

22. LEONARD SUNGUMA
    December 25, 2014 at 11:08 pm

Trinity has made a difference in my life and ministry.The courses are theologically sound,ministerial and practical.Thank God for Trinity and its committed ministers.
    LEONARD,MALAWI

23. MURTHY C V K
    January 23, 2015 at 7:27 pm

I thank God and the Lord savior Jesus for this Trinity Graduate school of Apologetics and Theology. I am really blessed by starting to read the lessons and be blessed.

24. JOSHUA PAPA
    January 23, 2015 at 11:24 pm

Its just the beginning of the course by i can feel the greatness of what
    i was missing in my life .
    thank you so much and God help you to help others.

25. Mary Ann A.Verano
    January 26, 2015 at 6:07 am

In such an honor to be one of the student of TGSAT.I know this journey with this school will help my spiritual life to grow as a Christian and able to help other co-christian..I’m looking forward for all the lessons that I need to learn nd use it to my church nd Apply it..
    Again thank u TGSAT for the opportunity..May The Lord God bless u more.

26. BENJAMIN NEEQUAYE
    January 26, 2015 at 2:04 pm

I must say I was at a fix when I discovered this site. I was introduced to Trinity Theology by a friend and I must confess that my live has not been the same. The materials are deep and rich in divine truth able to inspire and impact. God richly bless you all for a wonderful work you are doing. This offer truly is amazing and of cause you can never get it anywhere. Am highly privileged to be part of this great organization. Shalom

27. koba oluwatcheun richard
    January 27, 2015 at 7:30 pm

I am very greatful and happy to be one of your student and i pray that our God will surely help this program. Amen

28. Terre
    February 3, 2015 at 9:32 am

I just started with Trinity Theology’s online school and I’m already very blessed. Not only am I thankful for the opportunity to study with such fine instructors but to have such a structured & guided education is such a blessing. I’m impressed with the depth and breadth of the content and I feel good having the assurance of a school that has sound uncompromising bible theology.

There is a wealth of information for free on the website as well like the topic of combating mind control influences. I wish i would have found this site years ago but I’m thankful i have it now. I am preparing two teenagers to go off to college and want to be better equipped to equip them with knowledge to combat the attach they will encounter on their faith and mind more and more as they enter secular college and life. May God richly bless you and your team for all that you do!

29. February 9, 2015 at 5:11 am

TGSAT as student im so thankful to be part of it..they gave such a good opportunity..Frm the mentor and giving some modules its really amazing so far i learn a lot to help me nd help to others..From the bottom of my heart thank u very much

30. February 9, 2015 at 5:16 am

All i can say is thank u TGSAT for giving me a chance..So far i enjoyed studying and so far i learn a lot those lesson that i can aplly to myself and to help other people ur such blessing to every student again thank u very much..God bless.

31. CHILESHE EFFORD JAMIE
    February 11, 2015 at 4:18 am

I have pursuing a Masters of Religious Education with the Trinity Graduate School of Theology and Apologetics since May 2013. I have found this School to be the best school. The curriculum is excellent, it is flexible and no tuition fee.
    If you are willing or you sense that God is calling you to learn more about the Bible and other related subjects, this is the best school for you. You will be able to study and grow as the Holy Spirit sheds more light on each and every subject you study. your daily working schedule will not be tempered with, you will continue going about your work as normal but still able to study, understand,enjoy and do the assignment during your free time at the end of the day you will be done with your studies.

For people in Africa like me, this is the wonderful opportunity. poverty will no longer hinder you from pursuing any biblical course because it is offered for free. you will not only acquire your paper but you will know Christ more and understand His word better.

May God Bless you all, as you think of enrolling today

32. Linda Fashanu-Lewis
    February 18, 2015 at 4:59 am

I am most excited and appreciative of the opportunity to continue my education and study of the word of God through Trinity School of Apologetics and Theology!!! To find a school which offers free courses is truly a blessing from God.

33. David
    February 19, 2015 at 11:02 am

I have just completed my ThD after three years of study, and have now commenced DRE.
    I am very thankful to trinity for offering the opportunity to study the scripture in such an in-depth way that would not otherwise be possible for me.
    Thank you sincerely to all who have helped me with this.

34. Samuel Bulus
    February 20, 2015 at 2:58 pm

I was just given admission to study Masters of Theology from Nigeria. I really want to use this opportunity to thank Trinity for offering the opportunity to learn again at a flater of gold. Free Admission. Please help me in thanking Trinity.

Thank you.

35. Rev. Jeffrey Appiah
    February 21, 2015 at 5:15 am

I am a living testimony of the quality of TGSAT text books and mentorship. I can boldly say without a shadow of doubt that TGSAT textbooks and tuition are second to none in the area of theological scholarship in the world.

I joined Trinity by the special grace of GOD in 2010 and I am already through with my B.th and MRE and currently pursuing my Doctorate in theology. I hv already received my Certs and transcript for the B.th course and in a week’s time, I will receive my cert and transcript for my completed MRE course too.

In fact the effect and the transformation in my life and ministry is obvious. The small fee I paid at the end of each course can never be compared to the quality of theological education I received from Trinity.

In fact, I will recommend Trinity to all and sundary, especially to my African brethren.

Thank you Dr. Johnson Philip
    Thank you Dr. Cherian Saneesh
    And Thank you to all Trinity workers.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

You can contact me for more info or if you have any doubt. I can help you clear it in Jesus’ name. Amen

appiahjeffrey@yahoo.com

36. Emmanuel T. Doku
    February 21, 2015 at 12:09 pm

I just join Trinity Graduate School of Theology and Apologetics as a fresh student but can’t belief the great things am learning already. Am building up my heart and mind so strong already and daily loving the books am reading. I believe by the grace of God when am finish with my program am going to strongly defend the Christian faith more well and win more for the Kingdom of God. So God help me. Am grateful TGSTA Directors.

37. Emmanuel T. Doku
    February 22, 2015 at 3:49 am

It calls for gratitude for this gracious opportunity found with TGSAT to deeper my understanding to defend my Christian faith. I just started reading but getting much blessed with the kind of transforming teachings from the authors of the books. God blessed TGSAT for the good work you doing.

38. Zerai Hagos Gebrehiwot
    February 27, 2015 at 6:38 pm

I have been to many theology schools . I found Trinity the best by far. it has excellent curriculum , standard texts, a grading system that makes you explore the entire text(s) and give your analysis. Who could think that such a superb graduate school be tuition free? But it is!

Join trinity for an unforgettable, fully scripturally based and orthodox theological training. I am a graduate and a living witness to the quality of the school. God bless you for your service, Dr Philip and Dr Cherian

39. March 1, 2015 at 3:04 am

I am student of TGSAT who have completed a number of programs with them. Having a variety of theological backgrounds, I thought I would find the same stuff at TGSAT. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Each course I have taken, I have discovered that I am learning new truths daily, hence TGSAT is not only a refreshing ground for me, but a pool of resource and an equipping ministry. Apart from the great learning I get at TGSAT, I have also managed to build my big e-library with the free course material offered by downloads. The school is quite biblicaly balanced and Christ centered with faculty from various denominational and academic backgrounds, one can honestly say: NO PLACE LIKE TGSAT!!!!!

40. Joe Muthoka
    March 3, 2015 at 1:05 pm

Joe, Bth student.
    Let me first start by thanking God for leading me to this school. I can assure anyone that all the information about TSGAT is true. After praying God for guidance i landed here where i could get free theological training. The lessons are just awesome, opening ones mind into deep things of God and this wonderful faith we profess.
    Enroll and you will find this to be true.
    Thank you Trinity Graduate School for this opportunity.

41. Steve Joseph Robin
    March 4, 2015 at 4:16 pm

As a TGSAT student i am so thankful to be part of it..i have got such a good opportunity to learn more about God and Scripture.There is a wealth of information for free on the website .I’m looking forward for all the lessons that I need to learn and use it to my church and Apply it..May God Bless you all,
    once again I convey my gratitude.

42. Samuel Bulus
    March 6, 2015 at 2:20 am

I am really enjoying my studies and encourage all interested students to apply for admission.

I pray God to bless Dr. Philip and Dr. Saneesh and TGSAT.

43. dieudonne
    March 6, 2015 at 6:43 pm

TGSAT is for me a school and a blessing at the same time. I have been blessed to be part of this since my start in may 2014. learning about apologetics has shaped my convictions. I have appreciated the content of modules and the systems of assessment used. I got convinced of the statement that TGSAT targets to make its students second to none.

44. Dolores Bernice Davis
    March 11, 2015 at 5:02 am

I have had a great experience with Trinity Graduate School of Apologetics and Theology. The work is demanding but so very rewarding. I have learned a great deal and now know what it is that I don’t know about my subject of Biblical Archaeology. The program contained many answers to a lot of my questions but like any good program it challenged me with many more questions!

The staff are always willing to go that extra step to guide us along the correct path. So too are our fellow students. I am ready to start the BRE as soon as soon as it is up:)

Praise God for TGSAT! It is preparing us, today, to be tomorrow’s leaders for Christ! Without TGSAT most of us could not ever have afforded to go to graduate school. Many thanks Drs. Philip and Cherian and all the volunteer staff.

God Bless You,
    Deedy

Dolores Bernice Davis
    TGSAT MBibArch Candidate
    Scottsdale, AZ, USA

45. Pennie Gray
    March 16, 2015 at 9:27 am

I have just joined TGSAT. I’m thrilled to have found them and be able to take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity to study subjects from a sound biblical perspective. When all around us so many have strayed from the truth of God’s Word, here are these folks! Not only have they faithfully clung to the Word of God, but they offer this incredible ministry to us, without charge or, at the most, a minimal registration fee!

46. Philip Hope Ajiboye
    March 16, 2015 at 4:31 pm

Studying Divinity at TGSAT is the best thing that has ever happened to me in the year of our Lord 2015.

47. March 16, 2015 at 6:20 pm

Could anyone believe that in this time and age manna is still falling? I thought it was a trap to join for free but later pay. I am talking about TGSAT free Degree programs that are offered. To me it is God’s providence. For years I have been struggling to try and raise tuition fees for a Bachelors Degree through Universities I know bout everytime I failed to get enough for registration. After years of prayer (specifically 2004 t0 2014). I was now just hoping that one day I will do a Degree but facts on the ground were against that hope.
    Early this year, out of curiosity I just entered Free Bible course on Google. TGSAT came up. Upon following instructions I have now been enrolled with a free registertion, free tution free and most of all, all the books for the Bachelors of Theology I received for free. This is free manna falling in this 21st Century.
    With man it is impossible but with God all things are possible (Mark 10:27).

P. R. Sithole
    For

The way to Nations Christ Ministries (TWNCM)

48. harry mathews
    March 17, 2015 at 4:03 am

i like to take theology course kindly enroll me
    thanking you sir
    Francis harry Mathews
    plot no:57 saket sainik puri
    Hyderabad 500063
    telangana
    9542697211

49. March 17, 2015 at 8:30 pm

This is a wonderful journey and worth-while experience. It is very easy to download all of the materials and most of the books, articles and journals are pretty relevant and quite interesting Well, I would say that so far so good and May God bless TGSAT abundantly.

50. Gabriel Diteko
    March 19, 2015 at 9:00 pm

I recently enrolled in one of the TGSAT courses and I am really excited to get started. I am grateful to God for the existence of TGSAT. I am also very grateful for the TGSAT team for such a God sent intiative. Most folks who need a biblical education either can’t afford a seminary education or can’t enroll in any seminary course that’s not totally distance learning because of other commitments in their lives, so hallelujah for TGSAT! I intend to go all the way up to doctrate level and I know that my ministry will never be the same. I am being catapulted to a new level of ministry thanks to the TGSAT intiative! May the good Lord richly bless you all.